We are so excited to announce that we will be holding the 49th Annual Over and Under Tunnel Run on Saturday, March 16, 2024. Your dedication to this race and generosity to our cause is simply amazing.
Because of you, this event is the longest running 5k race in our community, and we need your help to continue to build its legacy. Come run with us as we raise money for The Foundation for Terrebonne General. They are committed to their mission of supporting Community Healthcare and Wellness.
We are thrilled to be able to say that 100% of the proceeds from this event will stay in OUR community.
The Foundation for Terrebonne General supports many programs that benefit our community such as:
· The Community Sports Institute in partnership with all Terrebonne Parish Schools.
· The Sudden Impact Program educates all teens in Terrebonne Parish public and private schools on the dangers of distracted driving.
· NICU assistance for families
· Blood Drives and Free Cardiac Screening Events
· The Well and Wise Program is a free educational and inspirational 6 month wellness program designed for those 60 years and older.
In supporting The Foundation for Terrebonne General, we have the opportunity to give the most precious gift of all: lives saved and lives dramatically improved in our community through promoting a healthy lifestyle.