despite its importance to the CDC, crawling is a skill that must be learned for healthy brain development in babies and toddlers. It allows our primitive reflexes to be integrated in spine and brain, which is needed for not only the physical development of our babies, but also the mental.
Baby not crawling quite yet? Well, this class will be more than remarking – “just put your baby on the ground for more tummy time” We will be offering some modifications and solutions which have been learned from pediatric chiropractic neurology practices and sprinkled in with workshops that other mother’s have gone through with their own babes to improve these developmental skills.
Apart from talking and learning about crawling tips and tricks, this workshop will be laid back, but also an opportunity for:
– learning from and building camaraderie with other moms of babies & toddlers at similar stages of motherhood – chat away!
– sharing similar challenges and ways to overcome them with “better than mainstream” solutions
– discovering ways to improve play time with babe on a daily basis
– social time for babes and moms
– Oh and it’s free!
– Be sure to bring a yoga mat!